Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Why Reinvent the Wheel? My #1 Tip for Using SMART Response

Time and time again I conduct a professional development day for teachers where someone inevitably says "I would love to use those SMART clicker thingys but I don't have time to re-type all of my quizzes, tests and exams into SMART Notebook."

Never fear -- there's a quick and easy way to combat this concern! I've created a 2-minute 'how to' video demonstrating how to import questions from a file.  For those who are regular readers of my blog, I'm furthering my video creation to include an audio component! lol  I hope it works...=)



Hope this helps!
Vanessa

P.S. I can't help but at least include some screenshots of important Current Events happening this week -- my inner Social Studies teacher won't allow me to pretend they're not happening:










Images taken from NY Daily News, Wikipedia and National Post, respectively

3 comments:

  1. Passing your very helpful video on to my SMART using buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to save so many teachers in my building countless hours. I owe you big time. Next time in Canada, I owe you a drink! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha - be careful what you say, Nick! I just may hold you to that ;)

    ReplyDelete

Clustr Map