Tuesday, December 22, 2009

These Are a Few of my Favourite (Tech) Things

With Christmas fast approaching, I feel like I need to do something to get this blog (and myself) in the holiday spirit. What better way to accomplish this than to compose my own version of the classic "Sound of Music" song -- These Are a Few of my Favourite Things.

Since you're already singing the song in your head, just sing the following lines to that tune. Feel free to add your own verse or two in the comments section!


Tweeting on Twitter and New Waves on Google
SMART Notebook files made for students to oogle
Connecting with teachers on various Nings
These are a few of my favorite things

Document cameras and the new Magic Planet --
it's a cool thing to look at, click here if you haven't
Wikis and Moodle and learning 'bout blogging[s]
These are a few of my favourite things

SMART's newest Math Tools and making fun Flash files
Delicious and YouTube and fun Facebook profiles
Songs on your iPhone that you just want to sing
These are a few of my favourite things

When Firefox is slow
When my Gmail quits
When my MAC makes me mad
I simply remember my favorite tech-bits
And then I don't feel so bad



Happy Holidays everyone!
Vanessa

4 comments:

  1. Very creative! Except for the part of the mac making you mad (you will learn to love it :), I was very impressed by your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good!
    Now I just have to get that song out of my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative! I have never seen the magic planet, that is a new one for me. You put a smile on my face :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! The magic planet is my new favourite tech tool for the classroom -- it's really only in the beginning stages of making its way through North America, and I can't wait to run workshops on it!

    ReplyDelete

Clustr Map