Wednesday, December 23, 2009

No One's Safe from Technology -- Not Even Christmas.

There's no disputing that technology has revolutionized nearly every aspect of our lives in the past twenty years, and Christmas is no exception. Being a former Social Studies teacher, I thought I'd use editorial cartoons to comment on this topic for me:





Here are some links to funny cartoons that didn't let me embed them directly onto this website!



Posted using ShareThis


(Scroll down for this one:)
iPhone

Posted using ShareThis


Facebook

Posted using ShareThis



Happy Holidays everyone!
Vanessa

1 comment:

  1. i really thankful for providing very good information

    i used this post at night when i think about my friends and family so i really thankful for providing very knowledgeable information for further help

    If you want to see more interested and sweet funny clips then you have to visit on phantoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Clustr Map